Stereotypical Hello Post

Darkrib

Hey, been a fan of Sanderson for about 2 years now but have only gotten into the 17th shard for the past few months, buuuut I may have gotten a little carried away. I love all the theories and just the whole site in general and decided to finally stop lurking and join up, I may have a few ideas of my own to contribute eventually.

I've read all of the cosmere books except for White Sand, in order of MB, Elantris, MB Era 2, SA, Warbreaker, Arcanum Unbound

Favorite Book: All of them, favorite magic: Metallic Arts, best girl: Nightblood

31 minutes ago, Mistspren said:

Is Nightblood a girl?

I never thought of it as having a sex, and I don't think it was labelled one way or another in the book. Perhaps if the majority of the breaths used to create it came from females, then Nightblood would be a girl. 

@Niteshado Sorry but I don't exactly know what you mean, could you demonstrate? :D

@The Forgetful Archivist I'll take the pie and save it for later, thank you

@Mistspren @Archer Nightblood isn't Male or Female if I recall but still going with best girl

I don't know much about the beats but I'd say Aviar (Because I like the idea of magic through pets) or Tai-Na, because living islands are great

Edited by Darkrib
Dumb Typos, oops