Hi there!

Ainurromen

Hi!

I was introduced to the works of Brandon right about one year ago and before summer finished everything Cosmere related I could put my hands on. It took me some time to finally decide to join this form (I haven't been on a forum since my teens spent on one discussing Harry Potter, and that was very painful to let go :( ), but there's just too much to talk about and not enough people to talk with, so here I am!

And let's stop now before I spill all of my Truths here :P

Edited by Ainurromen

3 minutes ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

Hi and Welcome! Have a free upvote! I'm glad you decided to join, trust me you won't regret it. :) 

Since you've read all the Cosmere books, which book is your favorite?

Thank you! I'm sure I won't :D

Ok, that is quite the question. I have a thing for epic fantasy, therefore Stormlight has a special place in my heart (probably Oathbringer is my favourite at the moment), but I think there is something in Mistborn Era I that I cannot pinpoint but really stuck to me.

If I really need to choose only one, I'd probably say The Hero of Ages.

Wilkommen! (No, I'm not German, I just like the language).

Which Brandon Sanderson books have you read? Which ones are your favorites? Which magic system(s) is/are your favorite(s)?

I haven't read any, but I have audible and listened to all of his works that are on there (except for the foreign language translations).

My favorites are Mistborn (All of them), Stormlight Archive (of course), The Reckoners, and Elantris.

My favorite magic systems are Allomancy, Feruchemy, Forgery, and Awakening.

Oh, by the way, have you ever heard of the Mistborn Adventure Game?

Edited by The Allomantic Metalhead

3 hours ago, Snorkel said:

And which house are you in at Hogwarts? :D

(I'm in Hufflepuff, underrated but secretly the best house heh heh)

Ravenclaw :D but I agree with you, Hufflepuff is definitely underrated :)

Which Brandon Sanderson books have you read? Which ones are your favorites? Which magic system(s) is/are your favorite(s)?

I've read all the cosmere ones. But the others are all waiting for me on my kindle. Favourite are Mistborn and Stormlight. Magic system is probably Feruchemy, very closely followed by Stormlight.

I haven't listened to any of them. I'm going to say something very unpopular, but I really don't like Kramer's reading :(

Edited by Ainurromen