Cosmere Q&A on Google+

Chaos

Since ShardCast is... mysteriously absent (it'll be up "soon"), I was thinking we could use Google+'s Hangout feature to field some cosmere questions. I'm sure that there are some people lurking on the forums who perhaps don't post simply because a lot of the cosmere info is scattered around. Maybe you don't feel "in the know" enough to post cool theories.

Well! Now you have a chance to field any question you may have. Don't know what Shards are, or what the deal with Hoid is? We'll tell you all about it. In my case, I'll tell you about it in excruciating detail, because I like talking.

Join me, and other people, tomorrow afternoon at 3:30pm to 5pm Mountain Time for this exciting episode of me talking a lot. Kerry said she will be joining along, and Steve from Stormblessed will be interested as well. Note that we will probably go way long, if you so desire. But, if you're still busy, I'm sure we will want to do this again.

What are Hangouts? They are group video chats, limited for up to ten people. If you're on Google+ you'll just see "eric Lake is hanging out" and you can then join in.

If you aren't on Google+, post here your Gmail account and I (or any of the other numerous 17th Sharders on Google+) can give you an invite. Google+ is a new social network by Google, and I think it has real promise. At the very least, these Hangouts should be really useful for more interaction. I've heard reports that anyone with a Gmail account can now join G+.

Add me (Eric Lake) on G+. There isn't a corresponding 17th Shard G+ page (there is not a business version yet, but it is coming) but this should work just as well.

We'll see how this goes. I don't know how popular this will be but hopefully everyone who wants in will get a chance to!

Join me, and other people, tomorrow afternoon at 3:30pm to 5pm Mountain Time for this exciting episode of me talking a lot. Kerry said she will be joining along, and Steve from Stormblessed will be interested as well. Note that we will probably go way long, if you so desire. But, if you're still busy, I'm sure we will want to do this again.

Sweet! I will definitely make an attempt to sit in. I may even ask a question or three :)

Fell

• Chaos locked this topic