[OB] Things you missed?

Doomdrinker

In WoR, I totally missed that Zahel was Vasher, even when Nightblood showed up at the end. I guess I read it so fast that I missed the times when Zahel thinks (talks?) about a voice that used to talk to him. Thank goodness for the folks here on the Shard!

In OB, for a long time I thought that the golden spren that was leading Kal's group of parshmen was some other kind of spren, not a voidspren, because it wasn't red. I kept thinking it might be  Listener spren, like from one of the old songs - maybe one that would impart Artform, since the one character seemed like he was creating poetry. Sadly, I was wrong. But I still hope to see those Listener spren someday. :)

I didn't figure out what the Bridge 4 and Moash icons were showing until my reread, and probably only then because somebody mentioned the relationship in the Moash episode of Shardcast.

I thought the patch was a mask, like on No-Face.

Spoiler

No-Face_and_Chihiro.jpg

I am terrible at tracking chapter icons. I was when I was reading the Wheel of Time, too. Other fans would be like "Obviously $NAME is a $THING! Didn't you see that he used $ICON for their first appearance?!"

Edited by digitalbusker
Hide large image.

• Chaos locked this topic