Contact Information:PM, AIM, Email.

Character Information

Name:Bix

Race:Seelvah

Place of Origin:Isle of Insight, Wildwood Archipelago

Class:Sage/Scholar

Relationship Status:"Seekin' dat speshul laydeh who make me heart chime"

Channeling Capacity:Moderate

-Type:Internal for enhanced mental clarity, External for heightened balance and constructive purposes.

-Focus Used:A bracelet of beads and bone charms.

-Degree of Skill:Passable

Appearance:Like all Seelvah, Bix is a tall and broad shouldered male with shaggy cocoa-brown fur and black skin, bands of silvery white beginning to creep down his biceps from the mantle across his shoulders. He has kind, bright green eyes and smiles almost perpetually. Preferring to keep his head of hair roughly shoulder-length, it is usually beaded and braided to help keep it from being directly in his face, and he tends to finger the beads while humming when lost in one musing or another. In keeping with the simplistic mindset of his people, his clothing usually consists of a vest of varying blues and simple loose tan trousers.

Special Skills:Possesses a particularly keen mind for analysis and puzzle-solving, as well as very strong communication and people skills.

Strengths: Hand-to-hand combat (when it can't be avoided), problem-solving, interpersonal relations.

Weaknesses: Like most Seelvah, he tends to be optimistic, and more so than his kin a bit of an altruist, overlooking potentially dangerous behavior in others in favor of seeing their positive points.

Personality:As easygoing and jovial as Seelvah come, Bix relishes meeting new acquaintances, whom he treats like dear old friends right from the start. An avid traveler, he is always seeking the next big riddle to unravel, new friends to help with their problems, and perhaps learn something about himself in the process.

History: "I be comin' into de world jess lyk any o' me bruddahs n' seestahs, but I'll be sparin' ya dem hairy deetayuhls. Lit'ruhly." The Seelvah male chuckled deeply, pivoting on a palm as he pushed his glasses gingerly back into place.

"I be Seelvah, yah, ya nawt be meestakin' dere. Callin' de Isle o' Insight me home, back dere in de Archipelago...dat nawt quite beein' right, now. Born dere, sure, grew up dere, absolutely bruddah! But de warhld, she my home. Always be fassinatin' wit her meestries an' wunders, yah? Always been lovin' dem, yaknow? Ever since I wuzza runt, always tryin' ta figger out dis an' dat...Get dem froots widdout d'sturbin' de hive, best way ta be gettin' from me tree to shore afore me bruddahs...is all a puzzle, ya? And da Bix, he love him a puzzle, haha!

When I wuz gettin' into me adolesent yeers, an' me bruddahs an' seestahs 'cross de treetops start walkin' dey own paths, seekin' dey own ways, I get to thinkin'...'how dey do dat?' Wut mayk one Seelvah go one way, anudder dis way? For dat madder, wut make dem Oohns go da ways dey go? Wut de rocky bruddahs be fearin'? An' so Bix be findin' HIS path. People bein' da biggest, most compleecayted puzzle dere be, and I be thinkin' I travel de world, meet all de people, learnin' dey stories n' culcha, an' see if ol' Bix can't be findin' a way to help all me bruddahs and seestahs of all kinds be livin' a leetle more harmonyouslee."

The street urchin, dangling upended from the talkative Seelvah's foot, remained wide-eyed in an even more stupefied sense of awe, jaw slacked. "Now, leetle bruddah, maybe you be tellin' Bix why you so desprit for dese pulsah's dat you try pickin' dem right outta me pocket? I be doubtin' dat be yer village's way o' shakin' hands an' sayin' welcome, yah?" Bix smiled disarmingly, setting the lad upright again on a barrel before flipping to his feet. "Bix be done tellin' his story, now ya be tellin' Bix ya own, yah?"

Edited by Kuri Shardweaver