Szeth (with Nightblood) Vrs. The Avengers

Epic matchup: Szeth Son Son Vallano V.R.S. Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye, Thor, Black Widow, War Machine, Falcon, and Spider Man.

Who do you guys think would win?

In my opinion it would be Szeth, because he could just draw Nightblood and throw it at Hulk’s feet. Hulk would destroy the Avengers and Szeth would finish them off.

Edited by Herald Of Justice

I'm not convinced that Nightblood would ping off the Hulk.  (He says without having seen Thor:Ragnarok) Iron Man might be the best fit for what Nightblood considers "evil", but much like the fugitive in OB, Tony Stark wouldn't be thinking that way in a cage-match scenario.  

In my humble opinion, Hawkeye and Black Widow are dead before he even draws Nightblood. Some fast working surges and they're grease spots. Thor then goes nuts and attacks without thinking, resulting in him being sliced in two by Szeths. Since he has unending stormlight, he can attack and simply touch Hulk, rocketing him into space never to be seen again. With gravitation he can destroy both Iron Man and War Machine while flying. With the surge of division he can burn away Falcon's wings and Spiderman's suit, then easily kill both. Finally, Captain America will be under the false impression that his shield is unbreakable. This will begin with him trying to block Nightblood and end with him quickly dying. With that, Szeth would calmly resheath the sword and fly away, replacing the Avengers as The World's Mightiest Hero.

1 hour ago, Jace21 said:

Probably Szeth, even without NB. Division and unlimited Stormlight seems OP.

If we change the Avegers line up to include Vision or the Scarlet Witch things may be different.

I agree with both parts of this.

Scarlet Witch or Vision with the Soul Gem could attack Szeth's coginitive aspect directly, and I don't think he'd be able to hold up since we know he's already 'imperfectly attached' to his body. Mental/spiritual attacks are definitely the way to go.

I don't think anyone in the Marvel Universe could stand up to a physical fight with Szeth and Nightblood though, except maybe one one of the Abstracts.

Edit: Or, you know, Scarlet Witch could literally just drop him in a black hole or change reality so he doesn't exist... I forgot how OP she was for a minute.

Edited by Cowmanthethird

I'm taking Szeth and Nightblood. If he has access to infinite stormlight, Nightblood's power is virtually limitless. On top of that, Szeth has the surges and skill with the blade. All the avengers have some limit to their abilities, and none of them are "invincible". 

Now if one of the Avengers was wielding the Infinity Gauntlet with all the gems in place the Szeth is getting smoked. 

• Chaos locked this topic