For those going to the Tysons Corner, VA signing...

guess

as an fyi to anyone coming from out of town... there is often alot of traffic in this area even at 7 pm on a weeknight. just park anywhere at the mall. there will be maps. you can't miss the B&N. Its 2 stories. That bookstore is usually pretty busy. 

one other thing... how spoiler free are these events? I won't have read the book by then. Ill be getting the audio book and Im going to save it for warm weather. I like to listen to warm books when I ride my bike or take long walks around the neighborhood. Too cold now for that. 

Edited by guess

I can't guarantee Ill make it. 

The post was also for Brandon's team. I don't know what airport he is flying into. Dulles would be easier.  If you come from the airport you can take the free express part of the dulles toll road that has no traffic. If he is flying into Reagan getting out west is going to be tough that time of day. 

No big deal if you sign up for the event but don't make it. There's no minimum people requirement, and it might be a good way to get some information, or even to share it. I'm sure people at the meetup would benefit from your traffic advice. You'd be helping us out a lot.