A Wild Elinox Appears

elinox

Hello all, I'm Elinox, or Eli for short. It's pronounced "ee-lie-knocks".

I'm a 35 year old female from central PA who lives with her husband and 2 cats. I'm an avid scuba diver and a newly published author who loves reading interesting fantasy stories with non-human characters. My all-time favorite book and movie is The 10th Kingdom and my favorite color is blue.

I first came to the Cosmere by way of Warbreaker in 2016 because at the time, I was too afraid of just jumping right in with The Way of Kings because its length really intimidated me. Now I'll happily and eagerly read anything the boss-man writes! So far, my favorites have been The Stormlight Archives (looking forward to reading Oathbringer!) and The Final Empire (Mistborn).

If you want to know anything else, please don't hesitate to ask!

1 hour ago, Ookla the Elephant said:

Its's not a good thing. Baked goods have been spiked.

Baked good masquerading as traps?!?! NOT FAIR!!!

Image result for surprise inside cake

Also, as a side question from a newbie to the forums; what's with all the ooklas?

21 minutes ago, Benjamin_Stormblessed said:

So sad that the welcome threads seem to be 80% cookie wars, rather than just "hey, welcome to the Shard! have an upvote!)

To be fair, they've welcomed me too. Just cautioned about cookies. ;) Bake and let's eat; says I!