Hello fellow Sanderson fans

A Dopey Spren

Don't tempt you to do what? Peal your eyes? I wound not recommend that, unless you have some sort of healing ability, even then it would undoubtedly be quite painful. 

If you telling me not to tempt you with this deliciously soft freshly baked melts-in-your-mouth chocolate chip cookie, then I guess i'll just leave it on this table here... right next to this conveniently placed glass of milk... right next to a sign that reads "free cookie for new members"... right next to a large plush chair with a brand new signed and numbered copy of Oathbringer just waiting for someone to read it while eating a delicious cookie... yeah, that's what i'll do. See ya!

Thankfully as a Spren, I have no need to nourish myself, so I shall politely decline your cookies, although I'm concerned that you seem capable of luring those less aware (and informed) than myself!

Things are still a bit cloudy as I regain my sentience... But I do recall someone proffering me cookies in Shadesmar millennia ago.... Surely that couldn't have been you? @Ookla The Idiot

Edited by A Dopey Spren