Uk tour agenda. Is there Q and A?

BreathBecomeYours

So I know in some locations, such as Liverpool which I am attending, it's a reading from Oathbringer followed by a signing. Anyone know if these events will include a Q and A section? Oathbringer has only been out for a week and I've yet to finish it; I'm worried that people are going to ask some very spoilery questions if there is QnA

Brandon doesn't allow those. Sometimes he remembers to tell the audience beforehand, and sometimes he interrupts the questioner as soon as he suspects that the question will be a spoiler. It's not a foolproof solution, obviously, but in my experience it works pretty well. Even if it sometimes leads to questions that start like this: "At some point in the novel, there is a character who gets a certain, shall we say, powerup with many things that he or she already has." Which is how one of the Chicago questions started, and I am still not sure what it's referring to...

If you want to try to be even safer you could try asking a store employee or, even better, Brandon himself to remind everyone about the spoiler policy. It's what I sometimes do if Brandon picks me for a question early enough. I'd say something like "Could you remind everyone about the spoiler policy, and also here's my question".