Hi, I'm new

Kitan

Hi :) I created my forum account a while ago, but I haven't become active until now.

I found Brandon through the Wheel of Time. I live in Salt Lake City, Utah, so I've had the privilege of attending many signings and of seeing Brandon several times at Salt Lake Comic Con. He actually recognizes me (though he doesn't know my name) because I always wear an Aes Sedai shawl (White) to his signings. :)

I'm very comfortable editing wiki. I've been editing the Coppermind for the past couple days, mainly adding how to pronounce Stormlight characters' names (I know the International Phonetic Alphabet and I'm referencing video of Brandon saying the names). Now you, too, can learn to pronounce Ialai! ^^ 

I'm looking into possibly doing a Shallan cosplay. Which board should I post in to look for help with sewing a havah?

On 26.11.2017 at 4:40 AM, Kitan said:

I'm very comfortable editing wiki. I've been editing the Coppermind for the past couple days, mainly adding how to pronounce Stormlight characters' names (I know the International Phonetic Alphabet and I'm referencing video of Brandon saying the names). Now you, too, can learn to pronounce Ialai! ^^ 

Thank you for your contributions and welcome to the forums ^^

On 11/28/2017 at 6:31 PM, Ookla the Noble said:

Don't take any baked goods from members of the Dark Alley,

I agree, Dark Alley members are weird. Instead have one of my delicious meat pies! Certified by the Board of Anti-invested Foods to be free from any hemalurgic spikes. Though I can not guarantee against any of the following: Lerasium Beads, Avair meat, hair from a Returned, authentic sweat from a shard-bearer, carapace from a Whitespine, and/or dirt from any/all of the Cosmere worlds.