Oathbringer Audio Book: What To do While Listening?

Radiant_Jaeger

So here’s a discussion topic what video game (we both listen to it so driving doesn’t always work out) can my brother and I play while listening to Oathbringer (ps4) we were thinking about playing Assassins Creed black flag because sailing for days on end while listening to the struggle for roshar sounds awesome? What do you do while listening?

p.s. maybe I’m being ridiculous in asking this but I honestly can’t just listen to an audio book without doing something else lol

Doing Illustrations. I did the illustration of R2-D2 I use for my Profile photo for Make: Magazine while listening to Words of Radiance. It was a 45 hr-ish illustration, and it's the perfect kind of work to do with a good story going on in the background. I also like listening to audiobooks when I'm going to bed, but sometimes I end up losing out on some sleep (especially with re-listening to Oathbringer).

I just walked for many miles whilst listening. I guess that doesn't work with 2 people because headphones would be an issue.

If a game is the choice I'd reccomend a game you're already familiar with which doesn't require much thought - very specifically not something new (as you'll miss what's happening int he book)

The other idea I've got instead would be take it in turns to do press-ups and other exercises, lots of back and forth competition - do that through the whole of oathbringer and it will do good things for your health :P

• Chaos locked this topic