General Open Role-Play

GeneralHZRD

"To clarify, I'm not mad at him, just jealous that he got to die with a caring god next to him while I had to die ON FLEEPING Sel, You have no Idea, how painful the dor is." Louik exclaims, glaring at Rend. "It would be fun, they said, unlimited powahhh they said," He mutters.

Edited by Ookla the Capricious

"Unfortunately, in my line of work there has been only one organization that survived by working together. All the other groups of hemalurgists end up stealing each others spikes and killing each other in our sleep. The survivor is a great guy, but one that I don't really want to meet again."

"Do you know where I could locate a full nicrosil metalmind? I used up a full one of mine today, and its way easier to convince people to donate parts of their souls while tapping metalminds," Louik asked, "Also Rend, you in? Or are you busy tomorrow?" He asked his partner. 

"Finally where should we meet, I can probably be at the outer bridge between 6th and 7th octants around sundown. What about y'all?"

"I can be there, It'll work perfectly for me. And, though I would hope you won't kill him, at least let us interrogate him first." Eighth looked toward Carola, "You said you knew this man, could you find him again?

Edited by Ookla The Idiot