Receiving White Sand Prose?

Bean Delphiki

That's odd. Someone on Reddit was having a similar issue. You should get the latest newsletter when you sign up. Looks like you signed up right. Give it some time, and maybe it will come through. If it doesn't, maybe we'll need to try and get a hold of Brandon's assistant, Adam. He's on Twitter, so we can yell at him there.

• 2 months later...

Same here, I signed up many months ago and realized today I never got any emails from him.  I came here to the forum looking for any white sand prose which wasn't in the Arcanum.  Anyone find any progress fixing their news letter issues, and or where to get the white sand prose?

Danke

On 9/18/2017 at 3:02 PM, Bean Delphiki said:

I signed up for Brandon Sanderson's newsletter and requested the White Sand Prose. Since then I haven't received any emails at all about the Prose or even if I signed up for the newsletter properly. Am I doing something wrong or will it just take another few weeks? :)

yeah I'm having the same problem I have gotten some newsletters but never white sand and I signed up over a year ago