[OB] The Heralds: Obsessed with the Divine Attributes

Argent

I'm rather new to this theory-making, so excuse me if this has been said before, but isn't it way too obvious to be coincidental that the Heralds left their Honorblades behind and now they're mad? Like how spren turn 'mad' when they lose their bond to a Radiant?

Like I said, this probably isn't a new thought, but I couldn't really find it here, so I'm just putting it out now.

58 minutes ago, FeatherFawkes said:

I'm rather new to this theory-making, so excuse me if this has been said before, but isn't it way too obvious to be coincidental that the Heralds left their Honorblades behind and now they're mad? Like how spren turn 'mad' when they lose their bond to a Radiant?

Like I said, this probably isn't a new thought, but I couldn't really find it here, so I'm just putting it out now.

Nale has his Honorblade and is still mad. 

And there's a WoB that all the Heralds are made. All. No exclusion for Taln, and he never left his Honorblade in the first place.

17 minutes ago, FeatherFawkes said:

Oh, right. Though it still seems weird to me, but you have a very valid point. Sorry, as I said, I'm new to this...

No worries. We all jump in and feel lost at some point. As much as we argue, this place is about sharing what we know. 

• Argent changed the title to [OB] The Heralds: Obsessed with the Divine Attributes
  • Chaos locked this topic