Hello

EmmaExtraordinary

Welcome!!! This is probably the best online community you'll ever get anywhere :)

Make sure you check out Sanderson Elimination cause can always use more players! Plus it's heaps of fun. And feel free to ask anyone questions if you have any :P

Welcome @EmmaExtraordinary to the perpendicularity of Brandon the gateway to everything and anything Sanderson. We look forward to hearing your theories and speculations concerning the cosmere and other areas of his lore. Enjoy yourself and have an upvote.

21 hours ago, Toaster Retribution said:

Wayne is awesome! He is my favorite Mistborn Era 2 character.  

Only Mistborn Era 2?

I'd easily say he has become my favourite character. I really like the others for different reasons but Wayne is standing out among other because of his wit.

I'm sure after Bands of Mourning, that must be true for most people. If not, I'll eat Wayne's hat.. 

Edited by Mierinx
typos

5 hours ago, Mierinx said:

Only Mistborn Era 2?

I'd easily say he has become my favourite character. I really like the others for different reasons but Wayne is standing out among other because of his wit.

'm sure after Bands of Mourning, that must be true for most people. If not, I'll eat Wayne's hat.. 

Haha. Kelsier is my overall favorite, in both Mistborn, Cosmere and fiction in general.