EHyde

Anyone play Starcraft? I am playing through the campaign of the original game right now and I'm really enjoying it. I've never been all that into computer or video games and I'll admit I only started because a) my husband is really into sc2 and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about and B) after seeing a picture of Kerrigan I thought she'd be really awesome to cosplay but I figured I should actually familiarize myself with the source material first. But I'm really enjoying the game for its own sake right now. I think once I get to sc2 I might try out the online multiplayer stuff? Not sure yet though. 

We are partway through Part 5 playing Mass Recall, which is a set of maps for Starcraft II that recreate the campaigns from Starcraft and Brood War, with all the original voices and units. It's quite well done, and visually much more appealing than the old graphics in the original. (Though you have to watch the cutscenes on YouTube.)

Ah crap I tried to upvote from my phone and hit down instead sorry :-(

Anyway, I didn't know something like that existed, that's pretty cool! Though I suspect the fifteen-year-old graphics bother me less simply because ... well the last time I really played any computer games was aboit fifteen years ago.

Bought SC2 two months ago. Had been playing starter edition for a year before that and watching all the SC2 channels on youtube :D :D Best part about it for me is Arcade. I mean, its best rts out there with most balanced and interesting races with distinctive gameplays and I enjoy playing on ladder but I've spent most of my childhood playing WC3s custom maps and Arcade's basically same except with good graphics :D No Pudge Wars and Warlock though :(