Hi! How ya doin?

Snipexe

Hi, I have been kind of observing, I guess, this website for a while, and figured that I should finally make an account. I first started reading Sanderson about 2-ish years ago, and think that the cosmere is fricking awesome. I have read all of the Mistborn books/novellas, Way of Kings, Words of Radiance, Arcanum Unbounded, Warbreaker, Elantris, and Emperor's Soul.

How ya doin person who is reading this?

Welcome to the Shard! My favorite book would definitely be WoR. Mostly because of Kaladin/Syl. Oh, except for maybe BoM, which was pretty awesome and made awesomer with the hint of Kelsier at the ending....

Anyways, I hope you have a great time here! (I'm quite curious about your username. Does it stand for something or did you make it up?)

16 hours ago, snipexe said:

Hi, I have been kind of observing, I guess, this website for a while, and figured that I should finally make an account. I first started reading Sanderson about 2-ish years ago, and think that the cosmere is fricking awesome. I have read all of the Mistborn books/novellas, Way of Kings, Words of Radiance, Arcanum Unbounded, Warbreaker, Elantris, and Emperor's Soul.

How ya doin person who is reading this?

The same here, I have been browsing on this forum for almost a year and just yesterday a realized that I could make a account

I read my first cosmere's book almost two years ago with Mistborn and since then I read exactly the same books. Cosmere is just gorgeous, such a great universe

The final empire was the first book in the cosmere I read, but back when I read it, I thought it was the only book in the series, and I didn't realize the cosmere even existed. A year later, my cousins introduced me to stormlight archive, and then the rest is history.

Edited by snipexe

31 minutes ago, snipexe said:

The final empire was the first book in the commerce I read, but back when I read it, I thought it was the only book in the series, and I didn't realize the cosmere even existed. A year later, my cousins introduced me to stormlight archive, and then the rest is history.

Pretty much the same,but instead of a cousin, It was a friend who recommended me stormlight.