Hello Fellow Nerds :)

Ravian

I'm excited to be joining a group of people who won't balk at my in depth explanation of the Cosmere  (granted y'all are most likely way beyond me there). 

I've been spoon fed fantasy/fiction since I was a kid, and it was actually my best friend/mom who introduced me to Brandon Sanderson. The WoK was the first book I read, and I've since read both Stormlight Archive books more times than I can count (currently on the audio book). My goal is to read all of his work, since it's awesome, and different than any of the stuff I've seen haunting the shelves of Barnes & Noble. 

Elantris and Warbreaker are my favorites after the Stormlight Archives, and the Emperor's Soul is my go-to audiobook. 

Thankfully, I married a fellow nerd, and he is super into these stories as well--and I've just about got him convinced to get matching WoK tattoos--if we can decide a design we both like (seriously, any of you creatively-inclined people, hit me up).

And he (grudgingly) agreed that one of our children will be named after a stormlight character, though I won't say more so no one else takes it. ;)

Hello there :) That's awesome that you married a fellow nerd - I did too! It's awesome sharing that with someone :D Love the tattoo idea as well - you could each get the glyph of whatever order you feel the most in common with or something.

On 6/13/2017 at 8:53 PM, Ravian said:

I'm excited to be joining a group of people who won't balk at my in depth explanation of the Cosmere  (granted y'all are most likely way beyond me there). 

I've been spoon fed fantasy/fiction since I was a kid, and it was actually my best friend/mom who introduced me to Brandon Sanderson. The WoK was the first book I read, and I've since read both Stormlight Archive books more times than I can count (currently on the audio book). My goal is to read all of his work, since it's awesome, and different than any of the stuff I've seen haunting the shelves of Barnes & Noble. 

Elantris and Warbreaker are my favorites after the Stormlight Archives, and the Emperor's Soul is my go-to audiobook. 

Thankfully, I married a fellow nerd, and he is super into these stories as well--and I've just about got him convinced to get matching WoK tattoos--if we can decide a design we both like (seriously, any of you creatively-inclined people, hit me up).

And he (grudgingly) agreed that one of our children will be named after a stormlight character, though I won't say more so no one else takes it. ;)

I'd suggest an Allomantic symbol.

Image result for allomantic table of metals

Or a Feruchemical.

Image result for allomantic table of metals

Edited by Silverblade5