Hi guys! :)

Elsecaller

So I finally finished The Wheel of TIme in December, and became interested in Brandon Sanderson, since I liked his writing style and I thought he managed to give WoT a very nice finish... Bought myself the Mistborn Trilogy, blew through it and moved on to Way of Kings. :D Just finished it last week and and began roaming the internet for theories, which is how I got here :) Someone already blew my mind by telling me that Shallan has a shardblade, lol. 

Anyway, excited for the next book! Just hopes it comes soon enough, because I have to import it :)

Heh, you have a stronger will than me elsecaller. I can't read any of the spoilers, or else I'll have to read all of them, and I'll just end up frustrated that I don't have the book yet.

Anyway, welcome to the 17th Shard.

Thanks! Probably since I just finished WoK, I don't feel very desperate yet :D 

Welcome! Have you read any of his other books yet? If not, I would recommend at least Elantris, since it's Cosmere related.

I  definitely plan to read them down the line somewhere :) 

The key word in that sentence was yet. Pretty soon though, you'll be getting the shakes, and finding yourself hitting up Tor and Brandon for just a little more.

Fortunately, Brandon is the sort of dealer who churns out the stuff pretty quickly, and if you haven't read the other Cosmere books, then you have a pretty good supply waiting for you. I personally am not a fan of Elantris, to the point where I've never finished it, but if you want a quick fix, Brandon offers Warbreaker, another of his cosmere books and my personal favourite, for free on his website.

I think we should all be grateful that Brandon broke bad.

• Chaos locked this topic