We Need to Check Tor Next Tuesday 02/04/2014

kobain

Well .. same procedure as last week: http://www.tor.com/blogs/2014/02/announcing-glimpses-of-radiance-daily-previews-of-words-of-radiance

Link will be probably available in 32 minutes ...

*TWIDDLE*

... lets speculate: What can "Glimpses of Radiance Daily Preview" mean??

Edited by Atastor

... lets speculate: What can "Glimpses of Radiance Daily Preview" mean??

I'm hoping it's not just a sentence, or two, like they did for AMoL. Maybe a parragraph, or hopefully page with some good content in it, daily. Maybe that would be too much, but that's what i'm hoping for.

Nah glad its the 11th, I don't want to read too much before the book itself is out.

The problem is, if it is out there, I can't stop myself from reading it :P

? One line or epigraph a day for 30 days would be like a page. They have been releasing several chapters at a time up until now. I don't think these are going to break the bank.

I'm hoping it's not just a sentence, or two, like they did for AMoL. Maybe a parragraph, or hopefully page with some good content in it, daily. Maybe that would be too much, but that's what i'm hoping for.

Well...

To prepare you for the oncoming storm, we will be releasing daily previews of the second volume. Sentences, quotations, paragraphs, epigraphs, and other glimpses of what is to come.

Also, just a heads up, guys - posting the link early is actually counterproductive (at least as I see it). If you share a link, people will click it, regardless of whether it's before or after 12 PM PST - in part because timezone conversions are annoying. So even if you share Tor's Tuesday link early, it won't help anyone until the actual page comes online - at which point somebody will post it with in a matter of minutes. Don't be the guy who posts "First!"

They picked 30 of them and I weeded out the ones that were too spoilery. One of them was something that was supposed to be a huge surprise, and I think they picked that one just to mess with me. My comment was HAHAHAHA NO. Or something like that. I'm pretty sure I can blame it on Carl.

"..and thats how i killed Dalinar"  -Lopen

They picked 30 of them and I weeded out the ones that were too spoilery. One of them was something that was supposed to be a huge surprise, and I think they picked that one just to mess with me. My comment was HAHAHAHA NO. Or something like that. I'm pretty sure I can blame it on Carl.

"Jasnah and Kaladin shared a soft kiss as he let his Dawn Spear fade into mist.  Meanwhile Renarin, the undisputed dueling champion of the Kingdom fought side-by-side Shallan, his new bride"

''I cna't bleieve hoid is dead'' jasnath said ''nwo our son will have no daddy''