Full Chart with Surge/Essences

Isla_Vezrian

For Bondsmiths just put "Godspren" until we have a official name for them because as far as we know they only come from people bonding with powerful spren and not with any normal variant such as ink honor or lie spren but other then that good job :D. If you have talent with art then I could see that one replacing what's on the coppermind.

Edited by Gizmosowner

9 hours ago, Gizmosowner said:

For Bondsmiths just put "Godspren" until we have a official name for them because as far as we know they only come from people bonding with powerful spren and not with any normal variant such as ink honor or lie spren but other then that good job :D. If you have talent with art then I could see that one replacing what's on the coppermind.

Thanks! I couldn't find a really comprehensive chart and I was having to look back and forth between them so I just made my own. Thanks!

9 hours ago, WildSpeculation said:

I have one similar with a few more things added on. Obviously  could use a little formatting, but I use it constantly.

Stormlight.xlsx

Stormlight.pdf

That's AWESOME! I read some of that stuff in one of the other threads so that's really cool. Especially the 'Minor' Spren as you call them, I thought about them but couldn't figure out a good way to write it down. I also think your guesses are probably spot on too. The resonances really made sense to me as well. It seems that every order has a specific attribute or power that comes along with it, besides the obvious surges. 

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:42 PM, Isla_Vezrian said:

That's AWESOME! I read some of that stuff in one of the other threads so that's really cool. Especially the 'Minor' Spren as you call them, I thought about them but couldn't figure out a good way to write it down. I also think your guesses are probably spot on too. The resonances really made sense to me as well. It seems that every order has a specific attribute or power that comes along with it, besides the obvious surges. 

Yes, the resonances are confirmed to exist for each order, but we only have a few that have been confirmed by WOB.  Still new and can't figure out how to post WoBs like the pros do, so here is the link: (http://www.theoryland.com/intvsresults.php?kw=+strength+of+squires) The 'minor' spren is just speculation as of now. I laid out the chart like I did so that I can try to find connections between everything. One thing to note however, is that the charts in the back of the books are in-world works. So, they may be incorrect.  

• Chaos locked this topic