Big Hi!

Hawkido

Hi all you wonderful peoples.  New here.. 20+ year fan of WoT, Finally pulled kicking and screaming away from the teat of Wheel of Time into the Cosmere by Brandon Sanderson's Mental Snake Charming.  I am looking for a List (or looking to make a list if one doesn't exist) of the Various Power Factions on Roshar.  i.e. The Sons of Honor, the Envisigers, the Ghostbloods, the Diagrammers, Possibly the Amians (both types together or seperate?), the Various WorldHoppers that don't fall into Rosharan Specific groups (17th sharders, Silverlight Archivists, etc...)  Just so we have one place to track their activities, members, and possible motives.

If there is one, please point it out (I tried searching, and found various comments on many different threads, but not a thread specifically about them with the info in one place), If there isn't one what should I be aware of or wary of before trying to make this topic thread?

Edited by Hawkido

Welcome! Have an upvote! Avoid the cookies, because even though they'll help you reach a daily metal intake, they have Ruinous side effects.

As for your question, if a list exists it'll probably be in the Coppermind

Have a nice day! 

Don't eat the cookies? why not? Cookies are wonderful and sweet and tasty! Why not have cookies? Cookies are great! If someone offers you cookies, you definitely need to take them. I took the cookies, and look at me! I'm doing great!

@Secrets, we need some more cookies over here.cookies.jpg

Edited by McMatt100

7 minutes ago, McMatt100 said:

Don't eat the cookies? why not? Cookies are wonderful and sweet and tasty! Why not have cookies? Cookies are great! If someone offers you cookies, you definitely need to take them. I took the cookies, and look at me! I'm doing great!

@Secrets, we need some more cookies over here.cookies.jpg

here

thOA7GDP31.jpg

th60099AFJ.jpg

thNGKY8775.jpg

images.jpg

thTI3O1M2B.jpg

thNL3AMK32.jpg