Hello!

I, I am a stick.

I have read a lot of this forum, (no contrast to how much I read the books) and am now getting an account. I think that I will probably focus a lot on stuff like Mistborn cosmere hints, though I love the whole thing!

PS: (I have not read Warbreaker, so I will have to see what I can pick up.)

PPS: How do I get titles?

13 minutes ago, McMatt100 said:

I have read a lot of this forum, (no contrast to how much I read the books) and am now getting an account. I think that I will probably focus a lot on stuff like Mistborn cosmere hints, though I love the whole thing!

PS: (I have not read Warbreaker, so I will have to see what I can pick up.)

PPS: How do I get titles?

Welcome! Have yourself a complimentary upvote! You can get Warbreaker for free on Brandon's website. Titles are based on the amount of upvotes a person has.

You will be offered cookies. If you wish to Preserve your appetite, I recommend against eating them. 

Also, avoid double posting. You can edit previous posts. 

Have a nice day! 

Welcome McMatt100!! I'm KnightRadiant (KR). Nice to meet ya! I echo Shqueeves' cookie-warning. (Little spikey, those baked goods.)

Who would you say is your favorite character? From any of Brandon's books.

Anyway, hope to see ya 'round the site! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or give me a shout :) 

15 minutes ago, McMatt100 said:

Favorite character- Wayne or Hoid

Cookies- What cookies? I know no cookies!

Someone from the Dark Alley will probably show up eventually, bearing a metallic-tasting cookie. Again, you should decline

12 hours ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

It will be only a matter of time...

@Secrets, an unsuspecting newcomer is here...

Thanks! I would post a face (look deep in my signature) right here, but its too large.

19 minutes ago, McMatt100 said:

Cookies or Brussels Sprouts...

Cookies are far better. Logic Puzzle solved. In fact, there's the cookie monster diet. I think you should try it out. In fact, our cookies are high in essential vitamins and minerals, including iron and people's souls riboflavin!

(DISCLAIMER: THE DARK ALLEY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SOUL DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR. COOKIES MAY CONTAIN PEWTER, STEEL, IRON, OR BRONZE. NO NON-HUMANS WERE HARMED IN THE CREATION OF THESE COOKIES.)

thOA7GDP31.jpg

oh and @McMatt100, my favorite character is Hoid out of those two.

P.S. It was an ugly lizard crab thing, in the company of a disgusting slime thing with 17 legs.

Edited by Secrets

Welcome!

Fellow newbie/cookie taster here coming to warn you to not under any circumstances eat the cookies (its ruined my life).

No but seriously the people here in this community here are so nice its creepy. (I like to picture them as the witch in Hanzel and Gretel who acts nice while giving you candy/cookies only with the intent on eating you).

6 minutes ago, Telmond said:

Welcome!

Fellow newbie/cookie taster here coming to warn you to not under any circumstances eat the cookies (its ruined my life).

No but seriously the people here in this community here are so nice its creepy. (I like to picture them as the witch in Hanzel and Gretel who acts nice while giving you candy/cookies only with the intent on eating you).

No. It's more like we're the Canada of the interwebs