Greetings

Original Teemo

12 hours ago, Original Teemo said:

I have this funny itch to drag meaning, kicking and screaming, out of apparent chaos.  I bet you guys do too.  And, where the Cosmere is a mess of chaos, 17th Shard seems to be THE place to go to make sense of it.  Anyway, happy to be out of the shadows, see you around!

In order to make a less chaotic chaos than previous chaos, introducing, chaotic chaos! Hm... Should've called your post The Original Teemo: Out of the Shadows. It would probably make a far better movie(thread) than sponge out of water *sighs*... anyways as my duty, have a complimentary cookie and upvote (note: cookie goes best with upvote, even more so than milk... or blood...)

(DISCLAIMER: THE DARK ALLEY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SOUL DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR. COOKIES MAY CONTAIN PEWTER, STEEL, IRON, OR BRONZE. NO NON-HUMANS WERE HARMED IN THE CREATION OF THESE COOKIES.)

thOA7GDP31.jpg

Oh and

9 hours ago, Gargoyle said:

The Dark Alley is slacking... this intro post was posted an entire 3 hours ago...

But hello there. What are your hobbies?

I generally am here to offer cookies, but this post was posted here far after I check the shard. I generally get around to doing it though.

Edited by Secrets