Poster Frames

Argent

It feels like I've asked this before, but I can't recall with certainty, so I'll just go again.

For those of you who buy the posters Brandon puts in his store, do you also buy frames for them? I imagine you do, 'cause taping the posters to the walls sounds like a terrible way of doing things. So where do you get your (presumed) frames? I got a few some time back, and even the cheapest ones of suitable size ended up being more expensive than the posters themselves...

5 minutes ago, Argent said:

It feels like I've asked this before, but I can't recall with certainty, so I'll just go again.

For those of you who buy the posters Brandon puts in his store, do you also buy frames for them? I imagine you do, 'cause taping the posters to the walls sounds like a terrible way of doing things. So where do you get your (presumed) frames? I got a few some time back, and even the cheapest ones of suitable size ended up being more expensive than the posters themselves...

It feels like I've answered this before, too. Good old Wal-Mart is where I go. I feel like the in-store price was significantly lower than what they're listed at online, but it's still not a ton to frame every poster.

Quick note, the Allomancy and Feruchemy tables are just slightly too small to fill the entire window. If there's nothing else in, you see the cardboard back. I didn't like that, so I reversed the paper that comes in there, and added an extra white border. It fits well, but when one of them fell off the wall (because I suck at hanging posters), I had to pull it out and realign it. No big deal, just be aware that you need a trick for one-size-fits-all. (I think Constellations was a little short, too.)

• 1 month later...
  • Chaos locked this topic