hi i'm new and i love vin

r.topaz

hi I'm rachael! a few really cool people awhile back told me to read mistborn and i fell in love with vin and elend and sazed  AND NOW HERE I AM. (I got my roommate into it too and they've read every. single. book. they like to taunt me with "oh i don't know!" when I'm reading things they already have. ...not that I did that to them when they first read mistborn, of course.) 

I've read all of the first mistborn trilogy, stormlight, warbreaker, and perfect state. i also listen to writing excuses like every night.  

i'm a writer! i'm currently working on editing my NaNoWriMo novel, and have written an embarrassing amount of love live! fanfiction. Someday i'll get an MFA. Someday.   

anyways, nice to meet you all! i haven't been on a real forum in years so this is all new to me. 

59 minutes ago, r.topaz said:

hi I'm rachael! a few really cool people awhile back told me to read mistborn and i fell in love with vin and elend and sazed  AND NOW HERE I AM. (I got my roommate into it too and they've read every. single. book. they like to taunt me with "oh i don't know!" when I'm reading things they already have. ...not that I did that to them when they first read mistborn, of course.) 

I've read all of the first mistborn trilogy, stormlight, warbreaker, and perfect state. i also listen to writing excuses like every night.  

i'm a writer! i'm currently working on editing my NaNoWriMo novel, and have written an embarrassing amount of love live! fanfiction. Someday i'll get an MFA. Someday.   

anyways, nice to meet you all! i haven't been on a real forum in years so this is all new to me. 

Woah slow down champ!

Welcome to the Shard Rachael! I'm assuming your last name is Topaz? Which is pretty cool!

Nice to meet you too, have your first upvote and a fair warning, if a man named Bleeder approaches you and tells you not to eat the cookies. Ignore him.

Glad to have another writer on the shard, I reccomend checking out the Writing and Reading excuses sections of this site. 

Have a cookie as well!

And I hope you have a great time here!

as a fellow anime enthusiast allow me welcame you to the shard !!!

i am harambe a returned  gorila

it is a wonderful place where you will discover things about the cosmere tha make your head hurt 
it's a wonderful community (by far the best i have found online)

if you ever need anything feel free to message me (just watch out for the bananas in my inbox)

also have a cookie (beware , they are kinda hot )

Cookie-Download-PNG.png

Edited by harambe

2 hours ago, r.topaz said:

Hi Rachel! Glad to see another writer joining us at the Shard. Have an upvote!

Don't worry about us, some of us can be the nicest people you are ever going to meet! Have a nice time!

P.S. The cookies are fine, the people telling you not to eat them are simply unhospitable.

2 hours ago, r.topaz said:

Hi Rachael! I'm bleeder. I like music and vest-wearing.

Vin is pretty great.

Welcome to the Shard! You'll meet lovely folks, and learn a lot. Just, hey; don't eat the cookies. 

If you ever need anything, give me a shout! See you around.

And best of luck in your writings.

22 hours ago, r.topaz said:

i'm a writer! i'm currently working on editing my NaNoWriMo novel, and have written an embarrassing amount of love live! fanfiction.

Who's your favorite Love Live! character, if I may ask?

N-not that I like that show or anything...

tumblr_nmepgfCHiQ1tlrt44o1_500.gif

Edited by skaa

5 hours ago, r.topaz said:

I'm a writer! i'm currently working on editing my NaNoWriMo novel, and have written an embarrassing amount of love live! fanfiction. Someday i'll get an MFA. Someday.  

Liking Vin was a good start. The bolded part was even better.

So, I second Skaa's question: Who is Best Girl?

5 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Woah slow down champ!

Welcome to the Shard Rachael! I'm assuming your last name is Topaz? Which is pretty cool!

Nice to meet you too, have your first upvote and a fair warning, if a man named Bleeder approaches you and tells you not to eat the cookies. Ignore him.

Glad to have another writer on the shard, I reccomend checking out the Writing and Reading excuses sections of this site. 

Have a cookie as well!

And I hope you have a great time here!

Naw, my name is a Life is Strange reference, my real last name is pretty boring. 

Why would I not take cookies? :B cookies sound great *takes the cookie* 

6 hours ago, harambe said:

as a fellow anime enthusiast allow me welcame you to the shard !!!

i am harambe a returned  gorila

it is a wonderful place where you will discover things about the cosmere tha make your head hurt 
it's a wonderful community (by far the best i have found online)

if you ever need anything feel free to message me (just watch out for the bananas in my inbox)

also have a cookie (beware , they are kinda hot )

Cookie-Download-PNG.png

yay anime! :D I've been watching rurouni kenshin and it's the best thing 

what is going to happen if i eat these internet cookies  

45 minutes ago, r.topaz said:

yay anime! :D I've been watching rurouni kenshin and it's the best thing 

what is going to happen if i eat these internet cookies  

Your soul will be ripped to shreds by the forgotten power of a malevolent god of destruction imbued into various metal spikes, but sure. Go ahead. Take the cookie.

18 hours ago, bleeder said:

Your soul will be ripped to shreds by the forgotten power of a malevolent god of destruction imbued into various metal spikes, but sure. Go ahead. Take the cookie.

naaah you are  exadurating loosen up the stiff Atitude , they are not Atictive or anything .
They are meant to help you relax adn bring you Harmony while you are reading so that you get Atitional pleasure .

and that was that nothing  , my pun-coppermind is depleated 

btw @r.topaz it's been a while since i saw it but it has some of the best choreography ever put to film

On 12/15/2016 at 9:23 AM, Quiver said:

Liking Vin was a good start. The bolded part was even better.

So, I second Skaa's question: Who is Best Girl?

OH MAN 

Nico, Honoka, and Yoshiko are my first faves

I really like Maki and Nozomi and Ruby and Chika too 

okay i love all of the girls but umi

On 12/16/2016 at 7:38 AM, harambe said:

naaah you are  exadurating loosen up the stiff Atitude , they are not Atictive or anything .
They are meant to help you relax adn bring you Harmony while you are reading so that you get Atitional pleasure .

and that was that nothing  , my pun-coppermind is depleated 

btw @r.topaz it's been a while since i saw it but it has some of the best choreography ever put to film

there's a live action movie or something, right? 

Hey, @r.topaz, good to see you again.

Just a pointer: double-(or triple-)posting is usually frowned upon here, so if you need to put more info into your post, use the "edit" tool at the bottom and put whatever you need in there. If you need to quote more than one person, click the little + beside "quote" on each post you want to quote and use Multiquote.

I'm not particularly bothered by this, it's just etiquette and all. ;)

1 minute ago, r.topaz said:

there's a live action movie or something, right? 

Yeah my best friend saw it and said that she loved it but I don't really trust her taste in movies. Her liking of a movie or not boils down to how hot is the protagonist/antagonist