So what are you going to do until WoR comes out?

eveorjoy

I am going to re-read WOK in a couple of weeks.  I want to time it so I finish up with just a couple of days to go before WOR comes out.  I will also be playing video games (Hearthstone FTW!!!) and doing my regular crafts. 

I really need something to fill my time up book wise though.  I am a very fast reader and the books I have bought aren't lasting more than a day.   I read the first book of the Demon Cycle in a day.  I started Malazan but am having trouble getting into it halfway through.  I haven't found any characters to latch on to yet.  I also started the Deepgate Codex but put that book down too.  Maybe I will go back and try to muddle through those ones.

I started Malazan but am having trouble getting into it halfway through.  I haven't found any characters to latch on to yet.

I had some troubles with the first book as well but, if you can push through, its well worth you're time. For me, the series was worth reading just for Bugg and Tehol. By far one of the funniest duos I've ever read.

• Chaos locked this topic