Allao chaps, howdy and all that.

V'rish Makik

Hey all you fellow Braderson luvers! I can't wait to discuss his awesomeness and his awesome books! I just recently discovered that all (or at least most) of his books take place in the same cosmere and are connected in the way of Shards of adonalsium! FREAKING AWESOME!!! Now I know why this forum is called what it is. I'm here imagining Sazed meeting up with Kaladin and all kinds of awesome stuff! Brandon Sanderson is awesome.

That's a lot of awesome.

Sir, would you please step out of the forum for a moment? We just need to make sure you aren't a thirteen year old girl who refuses to count past ten, and then you can be on your way to enjoying the Sanderfandom,

That's a lot of awesome.

Sir, would you please step out of the forum for a moment? We just need to make sure you aren't a thirteen year old girl who refuses to count past ten, and then you can be on your way to enjoying the Sanderfandom,

I thought you were being mean for a second, and then I remembered lift...

Thanks Shardlet.

That's a lot of awesome.

I'm not ashamed at all for sharing my exceitement with Brandon Sanderson. You don't have to be "professional" at all when you express something you're passionate about. So if I'm so siked about something that I'm jumping up and down like a 10 year old girl, than I'm happy I found that something :D

Er... Sorry. I can't tell from the tone if you're mad or laughing, or -now that I think about it- if the joke is relevant (I'm avoiding WoR spoilers).

I'm just about the last guy who would use being a girl as a derogatory remark in the instance of the first.

If you don't get the joke... Well, remember what I said. There should be a moment of clarity mid-way through the WoR interludes ; )

I should have made the Lift joke clearer,sorry about that. Trust me, I know the kind of excitement you're talking about.

Edited by Quiver

Lift is a... wired character. Details below.

She's thirteen, but says she's ten because she thinks any number she can't count using both hands is unlucky. And she can surging, but she calls it her Awesome. She also thinks she, herself, is awesome. So when you kept saying awesome...

Edited by Quiver

• Chaos locked this topic