StEC General Chat Thread

KChan

Sorry about that. I just don't know how to quote one thread in another. (it's still your move)

It's alright, I just don't like having to delete posts, it feels mean D:. You don't have to quote the EXACT post, of course. For example, in this recent instance, you could have posted here "Hey, what's going on with my Ohn in Mawsback in the Chronicles thread?"

And to be perfectly honest, I think it might be easiest to separate that into its own thread for the time being, if you don't mind. If we keep doing a lot of back and forth between two scenarios in one thread, it will likely make for a confusing, hard-to-follow read, and I'd prefer to avoid that.

Hey Reader, I noticed your new thread, and just thought that I'd clarify something.

Emeralis's character is named Arron, with two n's. I've noticed you referring to him as Aaron a couple of times (who is, coincidentally, a character on MBI, which caused me great amusement and confusion). Since they are two different RP's, it's not a problem at all to have characters with similar or the same names on Eternal Confluc and MBI, but since the character's actual name is Arron, I thought I'd let you know in case you didn't realize you were misspelling it. I hope you don't mind, and know I didn't mean to offend.

In other news, I was wondering how it would work to begin separate threads with characters involved in the Troubles thread. I kind of miss Sayuri, and wouldn't mind doing some RPing with her on the side, so I thought I'd check the possibility of doing so.

Well, I always assumed that side quests were kinda fluid in time, so that you could do stuff while main story threads aren't going. Though if we do post in multiple threads we may want to implement somesort of timeline.

In other news, I was wondering how it would work to begin separate threads with characters involved in the Troubles thread. I kind of miss Sayuri, and wouldn't mind doing some RPing with her on the side, so I thought I'd check the possibility of doing so.

Totally possible. We just need to instigate a timeline, like Emer mentioned, so everything can be kept order for continuity sake. Probably going to adapt MBI's 'Cycle' idea.

Well, I always assumed that side quests were kinda fluid in time, so that you could do stuff while main story threads aren't going. Though if we do post in multiple threads we may want to implement somesort of timeline.

• 5 months later...

Reader. Stop. You keep posting under the assumption that I want you to merge into The Chronicles of The Oblivion Society. You never asked me, and I don't.

Actually, I just want Kuri to respond to my posts. If our two threads don't end up merging, that's fine.

I really miss this place. Kuri, at some point will you please start throwing things at me until I post again? I have to run or I'd do it right now. Just crumple up the scratch paper on my desk or something and use that. To everyone else, I sincerely apologize for my lack of content. I'm trying to get back into things, I promise!

EDIT: Also, Reader, don't worry. Kuri will respond when he can. The GM doesn't know every possible response instantly off the top of their head; I'm sure he just doesn't want to give you subpar content. Sometimes people have to stop and think about what they're going to write next.

Edited by KChan

I will try to find something non-damaging enough to feel comfortable chucking at you, Kchan XD. I miss you around here too, like I do everyone who swung by.

Reader: I don't have anything for you yet, I apologize. My creative mind is unfortunately not a faucet, I can't just turn a knob and pour out some epic for you just as much as I can't shut my brain off when I want some peace and quiet.