One-armed Herdazian jokes?

Jofwu

Recently heard this joke by Brandon:

Q: How do you get a one-armed Herdazian out of a tree?

A: Wave!

Got me wondering if there are other one-armed Herdazian jokes floating around out there. Do you guys have any good (or bad) one-armed Herdazian jokes?

Q: How many one-armed Herdazians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: None. That's what cousins are for!

2 minutes ago, Secrets said:

*sighs* ... anyone have a naan-pun joke

“My other hand?” Lopen said. “The one that was cut off long ago, eaten by a fearsome beast? It is making a rude gesture toward you right now. I thought you would wish to know, so that you can prepare to be insulted.”

A nice quote for you to enjoy.

36 minutes ago, 1stBondsmith said:

Q. What did the RED and GREEN Herdazian say to his brother, about to be married?

A. And remember, if they don't find you handsome, and at least they'll find you're handy!

This is a forum for off-handed One-armed Herdazians jokes and not jokes with Herdazians as the focus.

Q.  What did the Irialy say the One-armed Herdazian?

A. Hands off!

see? Better

An old Canadian Comedy show called the Red Greene show had an odd mountain guy who used that quote in his advice section to other men. He was a duct tape fix-it kind of guy and being handy was his mantra. Seemed to fit the one-armed Herdazian better.

The old show is worth Youtubing. Funny stuff...

Edited by 1stBondsmith

10 hours ago, 1stBondsmith said:

An old Canadian Comedy show called the Red Greene show had an odd mountain guy who used that quote in his advice section to other men. He was a duct tape fix-it kind of guy and being handy was his mantra. Seemed to fit the one-armed Herdazian better.

The old show is worth Youtubing. Funny stuff...

If you wanted that to be more apparent (I watched that show a lot and didn't pick up the reference) you should have colored the words the way the show did. Green for red and red for green.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic