Was there a new Kaladin reading semi recently or am I imagining things

Blightsong

I seem to remember that one of the most recent signings included a Kalsdin PoV chapter from Oathbringer, but that Brandon asked that audio or a summary not be released so that it could be a suprise in a news letter or the next signing he was at. It might have been from Edgedancer or something but I remember it being from Kaladin's PoV, does anyone else remember this or have information on this reading?

If Brandon still does not want it retold then respect his wishes.

3 hours ago, Blightsong said:

I seem to remember that one of the most recent signings included a Kalsdin PoV chapter from Oathbringer, but that Brandon asked that audio or a summary not be released so that it could be a suprise in a news letter or the next signing he was at. It might have been from Edgedancer or something but I remember it being from Kaladin's PoV, does anyone else remember this or have information on this reading?

If Brandon still does not want it retold then respect his wishes.

I know there has been a more extensive reading of this first Kaladin's chapter. In other words, one which went farther then the one chapter we have all read.

Spoiler

Words I have gotten was Kaladin gets reunited with his family very quickly and he ponders what Adolin would think of how unfashionable everyone was.

I may be referring to the same reading. I can't remember when it happens or at which event: it was a few weeks/months ago. 

• Chaos locked this topic