I'm new here!

Number9

Hey there, I'm a new Brandon Sanderson-fan in Sweden! I started by reading The Way of Kings and went on to Elantris. Perhaps I began in the wrong order, but I love those books anyway!:-) 

Now, I'm going to read The Emperor's Soul, and then the rest of his books. Thinking of getting something from The Brandon Sanderson Store as well, but the horrible shipping-costs is putting me off so far!

Hello and welcome! 

6 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Hey there, I'm a new Brandon Sanderson-fan in Sweden! I started by reading The Way of Kings and went on to Elantris. Perhaps I began in the wrong order, but I love those books anyway!:-) 

Now, I'm going to read The Emperor's Soul, and then the rest of his books. Thinking of getting something from The Brandon Sanderson Store as well, but the horrible shipping-costs is putting me off so far!

It would have been better to start with Mistborn, but oh well :P 

Don't go on the theories side until you've read all the books because there are spoilers EVERYWHERE. 

Have some cookies and an upvote! :) 

33 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Thanks!

Guess I'll read Mistborn after The Emperor's Soul, then. :)

Mistborn is what really got me into Sanderson's works, and that's what I recommend for people new to the Cosmere because it explains some of the recurring dynamics in Sanderson's works.

1 minute ago, I_am_a_Stick said:

I started my Sanderson-obsession with Mistborn too

I did too! 

6 minutes ago, Renoux said:

I agree with Elenion on that one. Mistborn is definitely a good one to read next. Also, don't accept the cookies!!!

Too late :ph34r: