Sanderson's book best waifu

Hello!

I created account today, because I wanted to make this post for such a long time. I post it in Brandon discussion, cause it fit here the best. So I'll start:

Shallan Davar is the best. I like her past and her kinda little girl life style, she is very adult with this saving the world thing, but in my opinion, she is scared of it and she wants old days to be back. Plus she is one of the first Radiants to be discovered. 

I like Megan too, but not that much like I do with Shallan.

Also I don't want to make a poll, because I might miss someone.

I hope it will get lot of replies, cause I think this will be an interesting topic.  

Have a nice day. See you soon

I agree that Shallan is freaking fantastic, I love her wit. She would be so fun just for casual conversation and she is brilliant at the same time.

However I think I have to choose Marasi Colms for my pick as best waifu up to now. I mean seriously, she is incredibly beautiful, brilliant in mind and skill, an alloymancer and a great wit to boot. She also knows what she wants and she goes for it. She doesn't feel like a noblewoman, but more like a force of nature. She is by far one of the best female characters to date, and I can't wait to see what she becomes. (Part of me still wishes she had ended up with Wax if only because I think they work well together) 

This is a fantastic question! Thank you for sharing. 

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Marasi-594560984

• Chaos locked this topic