Otto Didact's Cosmere Art Thread

Otto Didact

Hey everyone! I was inspired by all the great cosmere fanart that was featured in the news, so I did a couple pieces earlier this evening. I'll be posting other cosmere fanart to this thread as it comes up. Hope you enjoy!

PS - If anybody knows how to embed pictures directly in the thread (and whether it's good etiquette to do so or not), I'd love to find out.

The Stormlight Archive

Portrait of Dalinar Kholin, Bondsmith

Mistborn

Sassy Vin thinks green plants are dumb - This one is a pencil sketch that I plan to ink and color some other time.

It goes without saying that all of the art on here is © 2016 Otto Didact. If you want to use it for phone backgrounds, wallpapers, or the like, I would of course be honored and you're free to do so. If you want to share with people, make sure there's some sort of attribution attached that links it back to me. If you try sell it or pass it off as your own, just know that it's because of people like you that Adonalsium shattered in the first place.

Hi! You can embed images straight into a post. I'm not sure how to do it when you're starting a thread but I don't think it would be very different. All you do is click the "More Reply Options", then use the "Attach Files" thing at the bottom of the replying box thingy, then click "Add to Post" once you upload and attach the file. It'll give you something like this:  and you can see the picture when you post!

post-14186-0-98786000-1462285359_thumb.j

Ta-da! I'm on a school computer right now so I can't see your artwork (deviantart's blocked <_< ) but I'll look at it as soon as I have a chance! Good luck with the art things and general technology things.

• 2 weeks later...

That is some very nice fanart! I love the snarky expression on Vin's face. XD I have a hard time drawing people's faces with actual emotive facial expressions, so it pleases me when someone else does it so well. :)