Rutabaga

Steelborn

Hi I'm Steelborn I am the brother of The Honer Spren.

I have read these books:The Reckoners trilogy,The Alcatraz series (I am not Stoopid), All the Mistborn books up to Bands of Morning, Infinity Blade Awaking, and Infinity Blade redemption. 

And I love cookies that are full of essential minerals like iron.  :ph34r:

Hi I'm Steelborn I am the brother of The Honer Spren.

I have read these books:The Reckoners trilogy,The Alcatraz series (I am not Stoopid), All the Mistborn books up to Bands of Morning, Infinity Blade Awaking, and Infinity Blade redemption.

And I love cookies that are full of essential minerals like iron. :ph34r:

Dear god, there's two of them :o:P

Do you still play the games?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and welcome, good sir. Any brother of Honor Spren is a brother unto me. Unless you attempt to chase me with spikes, in which case I will politely decline and promptly climb up a tree.

This has gotten me wondering. Now that there's you, Honor, and Momspren on the forums- are there any other forum families? Kobold's mom is on, and Slowswift's cousin has an account, but I don't know of any with more than y'all.

Hello and welcome, good sir. Any brother of Honor Spren is a brother unto me. Unless you attempt to chase me with spikes, in which case I will politely decline and promptly climb up a tree.

This has gotten me wondering. Now that there's you, Honor, and Momspren on the forums- are there any other forum families? Kobold's mom is on, and Slowswift's cousin has an account, but I don't know of any with more than y'all.

My mother is technically on here too, so there's that. :P

And welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Edited by Slowswift

My mother is technically on here too, so there's that. :P

Huh, cool. So the HonorMomsprenSteelborn family has competition. :P

Also, I said y'all in my last post. Living in the South is getting to me. I better not start picking up the accent, or I'll never hear the end of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Huh, cool. So the HonorMomsprenSteelborn family has competition. :P

Also, I said y'all in my last post. Living in the South is getting to me. I better not start picking up the accent, or I'll never hear the end of it.

Hey, I'm not from the South and I use "y'all" sometimes, so it's not just your location. ;) And if you do pick up the accent, no loss--I think Southern accents are quite pleasant to listen to!