Nightblood vs Spren

Canucck

when the blade inflicts a wound, it vaporizes and destroys on all three realms, Cognitive, Physical, and Spiritual.

Do you think this mean that if an unsheathed Nightblood struck a spren he could possibly kill and/or break them directly?

If a spren can't be "struck" in the physical realm, even by Nightblood, what would happen if he was brought to Shadesmar? I've been assuming that there is either some kind of restriction on summoning Blades (or spren becoming weapons) in Shadesmar, or that they wouldn't have much if any influence there to begin with since they work on the spiritual level. But Nightblood isn't a spren and he isn't summoned. He's also presumably been there before.

I don't think anyone is going to take Nightblood on a Shadesmar rampage, but if spren suddenly had to worry about their safety (beyond any bonds) when Nightblood was around things could get interesting. I didn't notice any WoB close to this but there are a lot of those now, has anything like this been asked/discussed before?

• Chaos locked this topic