Hello! Here's a cosmere fan:

Penumbra

Hello! I've been lurking around reading posts here for a while, but I figured it's probably about time I introduce myself too.

I discovered Brandon Sandersons books about a year ago when my boyfriend suggested I read The Way of Kings. After having read TWoK and TWoR I continued with the Mistborn books and found out about the Cosmere being a thing and thought it was amazing. I’ve now read most of the cosmere-related books, I think (haven’t gotten around to reading Sixth of the Dusk or Shadows for Silence yet though, but they’re definitely next!). I love reading Cosmere theories and get super excited whenever Hoid shows up.

I sometimes doodle cosmere fanart when I have time, which tends to end up on my tumblr (it ain't much but here it is if anyone's interested!). 

So yeah, uh, hi! I hope to have some excited fandom conversations here with you all!

Thank you! For both the art-comment and the stab, I guess.

I suppose with such feruchemy I could art-block myself  to draw upon great creativity later on? That could be really useful, seeing as I only get super-creative at the wrong times ... (like at 2 am and right before huge deadlines).

Thank you! For both the art-comment and the stab, I guess.

I suppose with such feruchemy I could art-block myself  to draw upon great creativity later on? That could be really useful, seeing as I only get super-creative at the wrong times ... (like at 2 am and right before huge deadlines).

Exactly. And you're welcome.

Are we the Alley Scouts now? :P

Selling cookies gives you benefits, such as more victims research subjects and extra snacks on fridays.

Thanks! And ... wait, so you're hemalurgical cookie-selling scouts, huh?

We are scientists, we just use cookies as a coverup for our real activities, which isnt working out because everyone knows what we are doing...