Brandon Mull

Dragon314

Brandon Sanderson reminds me of Jack Black. Their voices are amazing

I liked Brandon Mull's Sky Raider books.

They'really called Five Kingdoms....

I met Brandon Mull.

Oh, here's a fun story!

So:

I went to a Brandon Sanderson signing, and my brother brought his fifth FableHaven book along with all of his Sanderson books. Brandon Sanderson signed it "I totally wrote this, i promise!" THen, i just went to a Brandon Mull signing, and he signed my brother's Hero Of Ages book "This Book is Adorable"

then he said, "you gotta bee funny when signing other people's books!" like he had LOTS of experience with this. . .

Anyway... Both Brandons are awesome. also, i, due to a hilarious Inside joke, now call the different Brandon novels, "Mulldy" and "Sandy" books.

Yes! You can never have enough Brandons! (So let's not forget the illustrator Brandon Dorman :P)

I first started reading Mr. Mull's books when the Fablehaven books were still being released after someone gave me the first one as a birthday gift. They are still some of my favorites, and I also dearly love the Beyonders trilogy. I've been reading the Five Kingdoms books as they've been released and enjoying them, though perhaps not as much as Fablehaven or the Beyonders. I might change my mind about that once the series is finished, though, since Mull has promised that each book will be more exciting than the last.

Never read Sky Raiders...

His Beyonders books are good as well, though.

OMG I SAID SKY RAIDERS

I MEANT 5 KINGDOMS.

OOPS

Yes! You can never have enough Brandons! (So let's not forget the illustrator Brandon Dorman :P)

I first started reading Mr. Mull's books when the Fablehaven books were still being released after someone gave me the first one as a birthday gift. They are still some of my favorites, and I also dearly love the Beyonders trilogy. I've been reading the Five Kingdoms books as they've been released and enjoying them, though perhaps not as much as Fablehaven or the Beyonders. I might change my mind about that once the series is finished, though, since Mull has promised that each book will be more exciting than the last.

I like the idea of floating kingdoms and finding cool stuff.

Like an RPG

True fact, you cannot have too many Brandons. I my self am a Brandon and the last store I worked at employed no less than four of us! I also realized that with Brandons... we tend to stand together. At my work there were a couple Marks and other people who shared names and they never made a big deal about it but us... every time we saw each other it wasn't "Hey, what's up?" it was "Hey Brandon," "Hey, Brandon!" and customers would look very confused, its always been like that. In high school one of my closest friends was a Brandon and we would always stand next to each other in groups so that if someone yelled our name we could both yell "WHAT?!" and scare whoever called us.

And, in case you all hadn't heard yet...

Brandon Mull was at Salt Lake Comic Con: The Fan X-perience for a while on Saturday, and he talked about his upcoming projects in his highlight panel. His next release will be the first book in the Dragonwatch series, which is a followup to Fablehaven that will take place a few months after the end of Keys to the Demon Prison. That's coming out in spring 2017. (It was originally slated for fall 2016, but it had to get pushed back so Brandon could do the awesome job on it that he wanted to.) Then in fall 2017 we'll be getting Five Kingdoms #5, which will be the conclusion to that series.

Also, how many of you guys have read both Beyonders and the first three Five Kingdoms?

• 3 weeks later...

And, in case you all hadn't heard yet...

Brandon Mull was at Salt Lake Comic Con: The Fan X-perience for a while on Saturday, and he talked about his upcoming projects in his highlight panel. His next release will be the first book in the Dragonwatch series, which is a followup to Fablehaven that will take place a few months after the end of Keys to the Demon Prison. That's coming out in spring 2017. (It was originally slated for fall 2016, but it had to get pushed back so Brandon could do the awesome job on it that he wanted to.) Then in fall 2017 we'll be getting Five Kingdoms #5, which will be the conclusion to that series.

Also, how many of you guys have read both Beyonders and the first three Five Kingdoms?

Me! (I know.. .)

Me! (I know.. .)

Yay! Someone to discuss the awesomeness with!

Sort of spoilers for Five Kingdoms #2 and #3:

So I'm betting you noticed in book 2 that Trillian called himself a torivor--the same name as the shadow creatures in Beyonders. When I asked him about it at a signing, Brandon said that not only was that not a coincidence, but that he had more Beyonders/Five Kingdoms crossover stuff planned for future Five Kingdoms books. I just finished reading Five Kingdoms #4, Death Weavers, and boy, did he deliver!! I turned into a total squealing fangirl when more crossover stuff happened.

Also, a PSA to the thread in general: if you haven't read Five Kingdoms #4, Death Weavers, yet, get on it! I finished reading it today and I think it's the best in the Five Kingdoms series yet!

Yay! Someone to discuss the awesomeness with!

Sort of spoilers for Five Kingdoms #2 and #3:

So I'm betting you noticed in book 2 that Trillian called himself a torivor--the same name as the shadow creatures in Beyonders. When I asked him about it at a signing, Brandon said that not only was that not a coincidence, but that he had more Beyonders/Five Kingdoms crossover stuff planned for future Five Kingdoms books. I just finished reading Five Kingdoms #4, Death Weavers, and boy, did he deliver!! I turned into a total squealing fangirl when more crossover stuff happened.

Also, a PSA to the thread in general: if you haven't read Five Kingdoms #4, Death Weavers, yet, get on it! I finished reading it today and I think it's the best in the Five Kingdoms series yet!

Oh man, I haven't been able to read Death Weavers yet because my friend (whom I am going to borrow it from) wants to read it first.

and yes, I knew about the Torivors