Radiant's Color of Eyes,Shardplate and Blade

StormWrath

Well that means I'm right,her eyes are not getting any lighter because they're already light,but Brandon is not saying for sure whether her eyes are going to change color or not which indicates that he's hiding something for later

Agreed. It would be a horrible waste of a plot point if Shallan didn't have to eventualy deal with having red eyes.

Radiants eye colour only changes when they summon their blade or ingest stormlight,if they don't do either of that for a long time then their eye color will return back to being whatever color they initially were,now,so far we have not seen jasnah or renarin ingest stormlight or summon their radiant blades,

Is it only when they ingest stormlight? If they are holding stormlight that they ingested and then use it wouldn't that also make their eyes change color. I believe we have seen scenes where Jasnah soulcasts, which means she must have ingested stormlight 9She was using the soulcaster to cover for teh fact that she was a surgebinder). Unfortunately i don't recall any of those scenes mentioning her eyes. She soulcasts the caved in wall in WOK to save Taravangian's grandaughter. She also kills the guys in the alley in WOK. Then at the end of WOR she transports back out into Roshar from Shadesmar. Presumably she would have had to have ingested stormlight and used it to do those feats so when she did them her eyes should have changed. Unfortunately, i don't recall any of those parts noting her eyes to help us figure out this whole darkeye/lighteye thing if their eyes change color as radiants.

Is it only when they ingest stormlight? If they are holding stormlight that they ingested and then use it wouldn't that also make their eyes change color. I believe we have seen scenes where Jasnah soulcasts, which means she must have ingested stormlight 9She was using the soulcaster to cover for teh fact that she was a surgebinder). Unfortunately i don't recall any of those scenes mentioning her eyes. She soulcasts the caved in wall in WOK to save Taravangian's grandaughter. She also kills the guys in the alley in WOK. Then at the end of WOR she transports back out into Roshar from Shadesmar. Presumably she would have had to have ingested stormlight and used it to do those feats so when she did them her eyes should have changed. Unfortunately, i don't recall any of those parts noting her eyes to help us figure out this whole darkeye/lighteye thing if their eyes change color as radiants.

In both scenes her eyes were closed.

Id like to point out that the female radiant in dalinars vision of ancient Natanatan. Named and used the ability regrowth to heal the civilians wounds.

That means she had the surge of progression. Narrowing it down to either edgedancers or truth watchers. Personally i lean toward edgedancer

Id like to point out that the female radiant in dalinars vision of ancient Natanatan. Named and used the ability regrowth to heal the civilians wounds.

That means she had the surge of progression. Narrowing it down to either edgedancers or truth watchers. Personally i lean toward edgedancer

Are you talking about the vision with the Midnight Essence? Because the Radiant in that vision used a regrowth fabrial.

• Chaos locked this topic