Greetings fellow Cosmere fans!

seancannonii

I discovered these forums after browsing around on Brandon's website and thought I'd join up to engage with other Sanderson fans.

I discovered Brandon's books this past December. I had just finished reading the Slow Regard of Silent things by Rothfuss when I stumbled onto Elantris. I had never heard of Brandon or his books and decided to give it a try. Boy am I glad I did!

Since December I've been on a Brandon Sanderson reading frenzy. I've read Elantris, the original Mistborn trilogy, the Way of Kings, Words of Radiance, Steelheart, Firefight, Mitosis, Sixth of the Dusk, Shadows for Silence in the Forests of Hell, The Alloy of Law, Shadows of Self, The Bands of Mourning, and Mistborn: Secret History.

I just started Warbreaker and will finish it in time to read Calamity in a few days.

I've thoroughly enjoyed each and every book and now I'm looking forward to reading, and maybe sharing, ideas and theories about the Cosmere.

:wub:

Welcome, welcome, Sean! It sounds like you're doing the exact same thing I did when I discovered how awesome Brandon's epic fantasy is. Make sure not to miss out on The Rithmatist, The Emperor's Soul, and the Alcatraz books. (If you didn't already have plans to read them, that is!) They are also awesome. (Of course they are; Brandon wrote them.)

Some other Sharders will probably be in here shortly to bombard you with requests to join their guilds. Beware of the "cookies"; they're actually hemalurgic spikes.