Aluminum Twinborn

Stormgate

This has nothing to do with Identity, Aluminum's Feruchemical attribute. Instead, what would happen if a Twinborn with A-aluminum and, say, F-iron were to store weight inside a metalmind, then draw it back at the same time as burning aluminum? Would he get heavier? Would the metalmind be completely drained?

Presumably you'd just wipe your metalmind. We have WoB that Aluminum interferes with all manifestations of Investiture and we know it can screw up Feruchemy in at least one way (aluminum in a wound prevents healing) so burning it should have a similar effect on your stored attributes if you're tapping them at the same time.

On the other hand, draining your opponents Metaminds with chromium could be devastating. I doubt Miles would be much of a threat without his infinite healing.

I assume Duralumin and Bendalloy would allow you to quickly tap your entire metalmind at once, much more than would normally be possible. They might also enhance the effect like compounding does, with the unfortunate side effect of draining your entire metalmind.

I assume Duralumin and Bendalloy would allow you to quickly tap your entire metalmind at once, much more than would normally be possible. They might also enhance the effect like compounding does, with the unfortunate side effect of draining your entire metalmind.

It's a no sense. In Feruchemy you have no upper limit while tapping the Metalminds.

Anyway if the Allomantic drain works like the Nightblood's draining (and we have no proofs at all) you may drain a metalmind only if the Owner are taping it and only at his taping rate (however he choose). If this is true, you may use it to prevent a Feruchemist to use his Metalmind. It a great trick but works worst than aganist an Allomancer.

Edited by Yata

• Chaos locked this topic