Hey everyone looking for fellow Sanderson fans to talk with especially mistborn and fellow reckoners!+

High Ep1c

Welcome, welcome! Reckoners is also one of my favorites of Brandon's works, though of course I love basically everything he writes. (Who here doesn't, right?)

If you've already read Bands of Mourning, make sure you're aware of the board rules about spoilers. :D

Also, here, have your first upvote just for joining. ^.^

Welcome to the forums!
Mistborn and Reckoners are some of my favourites too, though to be fair all of Brandons books are my favourite in different ways :P

As was mentioned we have a Reckoners RP on the forum, be warned all the players are completely insane.

Welcome to the forums!

Mistborn and Reckoners are some of my favourites too, though to be fair all of Brandons books are my favourite in different ways :P

As was mentioned we have a Reckoners RP on the forum, be warned all the players are completely insane.

I have it on good authority that two members tested negative for every known condition that would indicate they are insane.

On that note we are all just the tiniest bit crazy. Controlling Epics makes us power-crazy.

And if you want some Epics, I have a list. They have varying power levels and almost none have been used. My personal favorite is Tinkle Time. He has the power to make anyone need to go to the bathroom.