Greetings!

Crayling

Decided to just give in and join this forum. Been reading quite a few threads the last few days, after certain releases. 

I got onto the Brandon train when it was announced he was going to finish WoT, in which I found he did a good job with. Have read all his books since, and will continue to do so.

Cosmere related discussions are interesting, can't wait for this universe to expand.

I havent been part of a "book forum" since the old and dead wheel of time book forum, ages ago, so now I wonder if anyone else has sought refuge here? If so, where is my beernuts?

Hope to be around :) Later

Well excuse us for freely handing out awesome magic powers at the expense of a little pain (And possibly part of your soul).

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy yourself, if you feel like joining the insanity of the social guilds pay us a visit down in the social guilds subforum at the bottom of the page. There's also a few RPs around the place and an awful lot of theorizing.

Well excuse us for freely handing out awesome magic powers at the expense of a little pain (And possibly part of your soul).

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy yourself, if you feel like joining the insanity of the social guilds pay us a visit down in the social guilds subforum at the bottom of the page. There's also a few RPs around the place and an awful lot of theorizing.

Do you know what I was spiked with?  Feruchemical maturity.  Some awesome magic power.  :P

Do you know what I was spiked with?  Feruchemical maturity.  Some awesome magic power.  :P

Isn't it? You could store all of it and then run around enjoying everything with childish wonder.

But if you really want I'm sure we can find a spike that lets you hurl lightning or something if you want to join us in the nearest Alley.  :ph34r:

Isn't it? You could store all of it and then run around enjoying everything with childish wonder.

But if you really want I'm sure we can find a spike that lets you hurl lightning or something if you want to join us in the nearest Alley.  :ph34r:

That would be...unwise.

(The entire population of the forum severely underestimates my capacity to go completely mad with power.)

That would be...unwise.

(The entire population of the forum severely underestimates my capacity to go completely mad with power.)

There are few members of the Shard that would not be dangerous if given power.

Now here's a problem: You have one spike impaled inside you. Using spikes with only attributes that originate on Scadrial, is it possible to become completely spike-free?

First, you get an F-gold spike and impale it into your flesh in the appropriate place. Then stab yourself with an A-gold spike and compound healing to remove the original spike. Then get F-aluminum and F-nicrosil spikes and store all the stolen attributes in a nicrosilmind. Remove all spikes and get back the powers, quickly healing yourself.