Question 18

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Running list of ways Calamity is destroying my characters:

Epic twins have identical powersets, not different like Impact and MV which means they need to have their powers retconned or else I need them to secretly have both powers which means they're both some of the most overpowered Epics in the game.

Idea:

Just retcon them into being not genetically identical twins.

Idea:

Just retcon them into being not genetically identical twins.

It's been mentioned a little too often and it's a pretty big part of their characters. Plus I have some confusion as to whether it's only identical twins or simply all twins, IIRC Knighthawk said that other twins simply killed each other, not other identical twins. Could just be a shortening but not sure.

Please stand by. Twi is creating a new headcanon for her husbando. Please stand by.

For the record, I agree with your statements on the Calamity reaction thread.  <_<

Loved the book as a whole, but I prefer our interpretation of his character than the canon one. :P

I'm pretty sure we're being trolled here... could be wrong, but it had a satirical, troll-ish kind of vibe to me.

It is the only post on a new account that only joined today, so either a troll or someone just unfamiliar with the RP. A lot of things wrong there.  :wacko:

Just off the top of my head:
Multiple PIs
Possessing powerful Epics for days on end
Possessing canon characters
Being a famously powerful Epic that is not mentioned in canon for no reason
Travelling across countries
Out of character text
Has the most powers in the world despite not having the most powers in the world
Destroying canonical characterization
New Epic in Portland

Multiple PIs

Out of character text

Has the most powers in the world despite not having the most powers in the world

New Epic in Portland

Yeah, the entire post will have to go, and the character won't be allowed without some serious tweaking. -_-

The ebook company says it is released on the 18th and it is the 18h here and it ISN'T RELEASED YET D:

At this point they are just cruel. <_< 

It's been mentioned a little too often and it's a pretty big part of their characters. Plus I have some confusion as to whether it's only identical twins or simply all twins, IIRC Knighthawk said that other twins simply killed each other, not other identical twins. Could just be a shortening but not sure.

Pretty sure it's only identical twins, as they would follow the same principle as the Motivator of Calamity... not bothering to keep the pieces of flesh appart?

Random pony comic made in my first hour of post-Calamity madness.

Naturally, HUGE spoilers abound.

Seriously. HUUUUUUUGE spoilers. Come back when you've finished the book, please.

LFclmvKV.png

I'm with you here. An now that we aren't holding to canon Obliteration anyway, we can do whatever we want with him! :ph34r:

Anyone want to address the new poster?  :wacko:

What did I miss?

Multiple PIs

Out of character text

New Epic in Portland

No, seriously what did I miss?

Funny thing about multiple PIs is that PIs usually are mutually exclusive.

Like what's the point of having regeneration, intangibility AND invulnerability? Everything will pass through you or not hurt you anyway :P

Redundacy at its finest. Although, I guess a couple of abilities that don't quite make it to PI levels working together to synergize into High Epic status would at least make sense.

No, seriously what did I miss?

Amber's post didn't really contain anything. It basically just stated the Epic's name, and then said that he had 12 or 13 powers that were totally broken. Everything Voidus brought up there was valid (including the fact that the guy could supposedly mind-control other Epics and stuff.) It was sort of comical, in a we-need-to-contact-this-person-ASAP kind of way.