Hello

HlynutTheGray

Hey...welcome to the forum!  While cosmere is awesome...don't ignore Sanderson's other works...if nothing else it's a way to pass the time until the next addition to the cosmere come's out.

Have fun!  and have an upvote for being new!

I have also read the the the reckoners I just forgot to include them in the introduction 

Are you artistic at all? In any way, however loosely defned?

No :P I am as far from artistic as you can possibly be

Hey...welcome to the forum!  While cosmere is awesome...don't ignore Sanderson's other works...if nothing else it's a way to pass the time until the next addition to the cosmere come's out.

Have fun!  and have an upvote for being new!

Well . . . I mean it's not the best time waster in the world, unless your a fairly casual reader. I blew through Firefight in less than two days.

No no no, not at all. I was just commenting on if you were waiting for another cosmere book and were reading a non-cosmere book.

Ya well . . . I'm a slow reader ok? I enjoy it, and I am good at it, but I take my time.

There is no right way to read. Some read fast, others read slowly. There are benefits and downsides to both. There is, however, a wrong way to read: not at all.