TWG archives

ccstat

I've been unable to follow any links to the TWG archive section. Every time I try it gives me an error:

Unknown column 'add_deny' in 'field list'

or

Unknown column 'b.num_topics' in 'field list'

Does anyone else get these errors? I haven't tried it on a second computer yet, so it may be a browser/OS problem (the one I'm on is old and slowly becoming incompatible with some sites).

The archives have been down for a few months now. I think I first noticed it back in September or October. At the latest. It was actually probably even earlier than that. I don't know. I check the link fairly regularly, because there's a thread there I desperately want to refresh my memory on (a purely genius battle royale of all the Sanderson magic systems. Epic, if I recall correctly).

Anyway. I've talked to Mi'ch and Josh about it, and it's like what Joe said. Chaos/Eric's been really busy, so it could be a while before it gets fixed. :)

It will be January project, I promise! Something weird happened to the database and I don't know what. No matter; I have backups of the whole archive, so I will probably just need to reupload the whole thing and reinstall it.

It will be a January project because I have my master's exams on Jan 2nd to the 4th. After that, I'll make a list of all the things I need to work on XD

Also psst Kendra you should upload audio you got from that signing. Maybe you did already and I missed it, but I wanna know about those mist fabrials... :P