Since Kelsier. ..

Fallen Rope

What has happened to Kelsier.When Wax is sarcastic to Harmony, Harmony says he was fine with it, it reminded him of old times. "Since Kelsier... well, I haven't had much of that" Isn't Kelsier still around, has something happened to him. Has he fallen out with Sazed. Maybe he moved on. Maybe he is working with (or is) Trell.

I interpreted that the same way. Kell has gone and... done something. He doesnt feel like the kind of person who would go to the place beyond. It is possible that Harmony lent him some power and Kell went to another shardworld to do something utterly insane.

What has happened to Kelsier.When Wax is sarcastic to Harmony, Harmony says he was fine with it, it reminded him of old times. "Since Kelsier... well, I haven't had much of that" Isn't Kelsier still around, has something happened to him. Has he fallen out with Sazed. Maybe he moved on. Maybe he is working with (or is) Trell.

I thought Kel moved on after vin ascended. I also took it as no one talks to Harmony likes that .

No, Brandon's pretty much outright said that Kel is still hanging around...somewhere.  From the looks of things, probably offworld wreaking havoc in some other Shard's territory.

...which is why I'm still not convinced that he didn't have a hand in what happened with Bleeder.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic