The roundabout

Alfa

In any n-dimensional space with more than two dimensions, non-paralels of the dimension n-2 or fewer do not have to intersect. I have no idea how many dimensions this strange place around has (not less than 3.5), but all the alleys have the dimension 1, so even if they are both tangents and not paralel, they don't have to cross each other.

In any n-dimensional space with more than two dimensions, non-paralels of the dimension n-2 or fewer do not have to intersect. I have no idea how many dimensions this strange place around has (not less than 3.5), but all the alleys have the dimension 1, so even if they are both tangents and not paralel, they don't have to cross each other.

The problem is that the Highway has to occupy enough dimensions to touch every alley(except alley ∅, there is nothing that way :ph34r: ) without containing them. In a way, it is a greater spacial anomaly than the roundabout, that only needs to surround the omniverse in order to not intersect with anything

That seems complicated.

A possible explanation is that H=AV\R, where H is the highway, AV the alleyverse and R the roundabout. That does not explain everything but a lot of it. I am not sure this explanation will apply in all of the alleys or at all points of the roundabout. Logic is... not constant here.

Edited by Alfa

I am not sure if that would work, since the Highway also needs to have great expanses that do not intersect anything.

Oh, and we need to know where all the other cults/associations/conspiracies/guilds fit. I'd say the Highway is a non-euclidian three dimensional space that curves slightly in the fourth dimension, and is infinete in all its dimensions, while the Roundabout is a three dimensional finite space that expands as necessary, and makes a four-dimensional loop, and lies bellow the curvature of the Highway, if you consider the fourth dimension direction it bends to as "up".

The alleys are four dimensional tunnels that are infinite in only one dimension, intersect the Highway and pass throught the center of the Roundabout's loop.

The area directly between the center of the loop and the center of distribution of alleyway intersections with the Highway is a point where different alleys intersect and form a maze of five dimensions called "The City"

We should probably create a thread for it... :ph34r:

Edited by CognitivePulsePattern