Hi everyone

MidiusTheLiar

Greetings, I am a long-time Sanderson reader, first time forum-participator. I don't consider myself a big fan of a lot of things, usually just interested, but I am a HUGE fan of Brandon Sanderson's, positively rabid when it comes to his books. My first was The Way of Kings, picked it up when it first came out and I have read pretty much everything of his that I could get my hands on since then. I have looked in on the 17th Shard forum before, but I just read a new excerpt from Words of Radiance, and it's got me all fired up, so I figured I'd join in.

Well, if you're rabid for Sanderson, you've certainly come to the right place! There's a topic on the Lift Interlude, though it got hi-jacked quite early on. Maybe you can set us straight =P

You should also take a look into the discussion on the new and updated synopsis for the Words of Radiance. Minor spoilers for some unreleased chapters though.

And finally, if you're interested in reading more chapters from WoR, you can find a transcriptions of readings of the book here, and if you do the Shardhunt, you'll find an unreleased Kaladin chapter that you're absolutely going to love!

And welcome to the forum! May you waste many an hour scouring the fora for more and ever so MOAHR (!!!) Sanderson.

Edited by Aether

• Chaos locked this topic